Puzzle Storage Roll 24" X 36"
Want a way to move your unfinished puzzle?
Here is one of our solutions. The felt mat will securely hold your partially done jigsaw puzzles when it is rolled around the felt covered cylinder and stored in the included clear bag. To continue your puzzling fun, just unroll the felt mat and continue where you left off.
500 piece and some 1000 piece (up to 20” x 28”) jigsaw puzzles will fit on this 24” x 36” mat size. The felt material is what holds the pieces in place. If you want to move a group of puzzle pieces to another area and they won't slide, try using a spatula. If sliding pieces around is the style you like to use, consider our “PUZZLE ON BOARD”.
This roll is not recommended for puzzles with extra large pieces or wooden puzzles.
The felt colors may vary from image shown.
1. Remove Puzzle Storage Roll from plastic travel bag.
2. Unfasten hook & loop straps from roll.
3. Unroll felt sheet onto table or other flat surface. Set aside felt-covered tube.
4. Assemble puzzle on felt sheet. Loose pieces may also be arranged on felt sheet. Note: For best storage results allow a 2 inch margin around the edge of the felt sheet.
5. To store puzzle: align felt-covered tube along the shorter edge of the felt sheet, roll felt sheet and puzzle securely around tube. The felt keeps pieces in place even when stored vertically.
6. Fasten hook & loop straps around rolled felt sheet/puzzle.
7. For travel or prolonged storage, use plastic travel bag.